Sprinkler Pump Repair and Replacement Services
Your sprinkler pump is an integral part of your irrigation system. If you have an artesian or shallow well, you will need a sprinkler pump to get the needed pressure to run your sprinkler system. If your sprinkler pump is not working properly, your yard will not get the water it needs to stay green. At Competitive Plumbing & Irrigation, our friendly and knowledgeable team of experts can repair or replace any make and model sprinkler pump, of all shapes and sizes.
If you’re searching for the right sprinkler specialists for your Satellite Beach home, don’t hesitate to call Competitive Plumbing & Irrigation today at (321) 243-0363, and make sure you take advantage of our current specials and discounts for your your sprinkler service!
What are the services we provide?
- Sprinkler Pump Installation
- Motor Replacement
Mistakes to Avoid
Sprinklers installed by Competitive Plumbing & Irrigation are not only carefully and professionally built-in for a clean, modern look, they are also 100% guaranteed. Don’t select just any irrigation contractor to install something as important as your lawn sprinklers for your home’s exterior. You run the risk of potentially ending up with higher water bills due to poorly angled sprinklers that waste water and accumulate in puddles on your sidewalk and driveway, leaks due to bad connections, or possible damages to your flower bed during installation.
Commonly Asked Questions About Sprinkler Pumps
Is it smarter to repair or replace my sprinkler pump?
- Every case is different. However, in most cases, if the pump is in fairly good condition and is fairly new, we will typically repair the problem, based on which will be more beneficial to your situation. However, if the pump is rusted or the motor has been replaced in the past, we’d recommend replacing the pump for better effectiveness and efficiency of your sprinkler system.
Why is my pump leaking in the middle?
- The seals in the motor may need to be replaced.
Why does my sprinkler pump cause the breaker to blow, and can it be fixed?
- There is a short in the motor. The motor needs to be replaced.
The pump turns on but there is no water coming out. Why is this?
This may be caused due to one or more of the following issues:
- There is a possible suction leak from the well to the pump.
- The impeller on the motor needs to be replaced.
- The check valve isn’t holding and there is no water to start the pump.
When the pump turns on, the motor makes a loud grinding noise. Why does it make this noise?
- The bearings in the motor need to be replaced.
Have questions about which type of sprinkler system works best with your home’s landscaping? Not a problem, we specialize in sprinkler systems and will promptly schedule one of our many talented irrigation experts to visit your home and evaluate the look and spacing of your lawn to help you choose the perfect system that will seamlessly work with your current landscaping and is both appealing and economical to properly complete your landscape design, stress-free.
Replacements and repairs of your sprinkler’s pump are only a few services we specialize in. Is your sprinkler acting up? We’re here for you. Call your Satellite Beach irrigation experts at Competitive Plumbing & Irrigation today by dialing (321) 243-0363 to schedule an appointment and be one step closer to the lawn of your dreams.