Has your pool turned green, feels too chlorinated, or has unbalanced pH levels?
If you have a pool in the Satellite Beach, FL area, and are avoiding it due to any of these issues, you are waisting valuable time, fun, and relaxation by not being able to enjoy a lively pool party with your friends and family members, laying out for a nice suntan, or taking a peaceful swim for exercise or relaxation. Don’t let one of your home’s most notable assets turn into an eye-soar of useless space.
Call Competitive Plumbing & Irrigation, your Satellite Beach pool repair and maintenance specialists, today at 321-243-0363 to ensure your outdoor oasis is providing you and your loved ones with the look and feel of a clean, sparkling and refreshing swimming experience daily!
Top 5 Most Common Pool Repair Issues You’re Probably Experiencing
– Suspect a plumbing leak? Water leaking from the PVC allows air into the system, which decreases water flow to your pool. In turn, extra chemicals are needed to maintain the correct water chemistry and clarity.
– Is your motor making a loud noise or won’t turn on? Bearings or seals are the major culprits in faulty motors. Proper installation of a leak-free system, regular maintenance, and effective drainage techniques will prolong the life of your pool pump’s motor.
– Is your filter returning debris or sand to the pool? A faulty filter not only causes improper filtration necessary for the water, but also can damage cleaning systems.
– Is your cleaning system not performing correctly? A properly functioning cleaning system not only helps keep the pool clean, but prevents staining of the surface.
– Is your heater not heating properly or at all? Heaters need proper water flow and correct water chemistry. If this is not achieved, it can result in an unfortunate state of corrosion within and around your heater’s components.
Is your issue more specific? Not a problem, our expert team of friendly, knowledgeable pool repair specialists will help you diagnose the problem and repair it quickly and carefully so you can get back to your routine with the least disruption possible.
We service all makes and models of residential and commercial pool equipment, including the following:
- Pool Plumbing Repairs
- Pool light repair and replacement
- Valve repair and replacement
- Skimmer Repairs, Replacements and Installation
- Filter Installations
- Heating Repairs, Installations, and Replacements
- Chlorine, Salt Water, and other Chlorinators
- Proper pH Balancing
- Automated Controls/Time Clock Installations and Repairs
- Automatic Pool Cleaner/Pool Sweep Installations and Repairs
- Proper Maintenance Services
- Equipment Relocation
- Plumbing Retro-fits
- Leak Repairs
If you’re in need of top of the line pool repair or maintenance services that are fast, efficient and affordable for your Satellite Beach home, call Competitive Plumbing & Irrigation today at 321-243-0363.