Make the switch today to a highly efficient tankless gas water heater and enjoy the comfort of heat on demand! Our team specializes in design, installation, repair, and maintenance of tankless gas water heaters.
Installation services we provide:
We will come out to your home and evaluate the following,
- Natural gas/propane availability: we will determine if any upgrades need to be made to your existing gas service to supply the proper amount of fuel to your new heater.
- Location: we will evaluate the location of your existing water heater and determine the best possible location to supply water, gas, and electric to your new tankless gas water heater.
- Sizing: we will evaluate your current hot water demand and size your new heater according to fully supply your home with hot water.
- Electric availability: we will determine if power is available to operate the new heater.
- Heater Selection: we will work with you to select the most efficient and cost-effective tankless gas water heater to meet all the demands of your home.
UPFRONT PRICING! After we have fully evaluated your home and hot water needs, we will give you an upfront estimate in writing to complete the job from start to finish.
Our highly trained technicians will install your new tankless gas water heater and make any necessary gas line upgrades for a complete installation. Once heater is in operation, we will walk you through how to properly operate the heater and answer any technical questions you may have for us!
Repair & Maintenance Services
Like all appliances in your home, your tankless gas water heater will require repairs during the life of the heater. Most issues we see are due to improper venting, insufficient gas volume, and mineral build up caused from hard water. If you are experiencing issues with your heater, we offer full repair and maintenance services for all types of tankless gas water heaters.
- General troubleshooting
- Part replacement
- Annual Flushing and Service
Properly maintaining your tankless gas water heater is a critical part in getting the most out of your investment. It is important to service your heater on annual basis to avoid premature failure and costly repairs.
- Flush heater with vinegar to remove any mineral buildup
- Cleaning air and water filters
- Keep heater and surrounding area free of debris
Set up an appointment for tankless gas water heater installation, repair, or maintenance today. Call us at (321)-243-0363 or click here to schedule an appointment.